Conscious Co-Parenting PROGRAM
Parenting After Separation or Divorce
Children don’t come with a manual. Parenting is the most rewarding job on the planet, yet it can be quite challenging at times. After a separation or divorce, or parenting in any "unconventional" way, it doesn’t get any easier. As a mom of two small children and having experience in family law for over 14 years, Radhika Lakhani understands the day to day challenges often faced by parents, when families are making the transition from being together in one home to two homes. Parents face additional challenges like communicating with their former spouse where conflict is high or trying to achieve balance and routine for their children from two separate homes. This can cause major frustration for both parents and the child(ren).
This course is also for parents who simply want better ways to take on the role of parent when they have been left to do it alone. Radhika has created this program to empower parents to move from arguing and feeling stuck in anger and pain, to heart- centred, conscious living and co-parenting. This eight-week online course will give you the tools you need to co-parent from a child-focused place of love, peace and clarity.
This course includes:
- Tools to build a new and exciting vision for you and your family and to redirect your focus and energy.
- Ways to help you find healing, to enable you to positively co-parent your child(ren) and to bring out the best in your interactions with your former partner for the sake of your child's future success.
- Tools such as meditation and breathing techniques, which will help you focus so that you can tackle your long to-do lists and to strengthen your emotional well-being.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Successfully navigate the most common challenges you face with your former partner when it comes to co-parenting.
- Utilize incredible mindset and success tools that are backed by scientific research in your day-to-day.
- Consciously focus your energy and intention on YOU and your children so that you can thrive as a parent and create an environment where your children can do the same.
- Become part of a community where you can share challenges and values with other parents who are walking the same road (which many of your friends who are in "two parent homes" will not understand.)
- Access tools to not only heal, but transcend, pain from your past and turn it into your greatest strength – your superpower!
Visit www.consciouscoparenting.ca to register.